Honorary Consulate's main responsabilities:
- Defend and protect the interest of Namibia and that of individuals or companies in the consular area;
- Maintain, promote and further strengthen the relations that exist between Namibia and Portugal, develop economic cooperation and facilitate contacts between the two countries;
- Promote cultural development through event organization, exhibitions, fostering exchange between the two countries and increasing the knowledge of Namibia in Portugal;
- Promote the development of scientific relations between Namibia and Portugal;
- Promote tourism from Portugal to the Republic of Namibia;
- rovide necessary information on the procedures for issuing passports, visas and other administrative tasks.